Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organisations in the United Kingdom that automates and streamlines business processes and helps them to manage their organisations. Queue Associates UK, Ltd., a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner based in the Farringdon area of London, implements, comprehensively, Dynamics 365 Business Central for organisations of all sizes.
Highly adaptable and rich with features, Dynamics 365 Business Central, delivered by Queue Associates UK – a combined, small-business enterprise resource management (ERP) customer relationship management (CRM) solution – enables businesses and government organisations to manage their business, including finance, manufacturing, sales, shipping, project management, services, and more. Companies can easily add functionality that is relevant to the region of operation – in the United Kingdom, or across Europe or around the world – and that is customized to support even highly specialized industries, such as Financial Services, Fashion, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and Professional Services firms, and Government Contractors and more.
Queue Associates UK – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Background and Expertise
Queue Associates UK, Ltd. possesses three decades of experience in supporting small to medium sized organisations in the United Kingdom, and throughout Europe and across the globe with Microsoft solutions, now centred on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite and, currently, the powerful, comprehensive SMB solution, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Queue’s team features sales, marketing and customer relationship professionals with advanced business and finance/accounting degrees (MBAs and more), and a unique, 360-degree knowledge of business, technology and other requirements for the implementation and delivery of complete Microsoft solutions for smaller organisations – business and government agencies – in the UK. The award-winning, Gold Certified, Queue team is committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each UK client.
Examples of Queue Associates UK’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions for our clients throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and in other parts of the world.
INCREASE FINANCIAL VISIBILITY
- Make informed decisions with connected data for all UK businesses across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory and customer transactions.
- Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards. Identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
- Accelerate financial close and reporting and maintain compliance with internal and UK government standards, and with European standards, with quick, accurate, and streamlined accounts receivable and payable.
- Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modelling and analysis. Customize and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
OPTIMIZE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Predict the optimal time to replenish stock with built-in intelligence. Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically create purchase orders.
- Get a holistic view of inventory for timely order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
- Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. When requested items are out of stock, automatically suggest replacements.
BOOST SALES AND IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions throughout the UK, Europe and globally, and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Accelerate the sales process from quote to cash. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
DELIVER PROJECTS ON TIME AND UNDER BUDGET
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Make effective decisions with real-time insights on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics.
PROTECT YOUR DATA AND SUPPORT GDPR COMPLIANCE
- Respect your customers’ right to privacy and set up your business to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Queue Associates UK helps you to configure your Dynamics 365 Business Central platform to comply with UK and European privacy rules—to grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels and implement audit trails to ensure security and accountability.
- Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft datacentre encryption.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 UK business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +44 020 7549 1606.