Queue Associates UK, Ltd., a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner based in the Farringdon area of London, implements, comprehensively, the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing solution for UK organisations of all sizes. Dynamics 365 Marketing helps organisations to build more rewarding business relationships with seamless experiences that increase lead generation, strengthen their marketing capabilities, and expand United Kingdom, European and worldwide sales opportunities.
Orchestrate Customer Journeys
As delivered by Queue Associates UK, Dynamics 365 Marketing empowers marketing and business development professionals in the UK, throughout Europe and across the globe to easily orchestrate personalized multi-channel journeys that deliver the right message at the right time in the right channel to create rewarding relationships.
PERSONALISE BUYER EXPERIENCES TO INCREASE DEMAND
- Orchestrate customer journeys based on prospect buying behaviour and preferences to engage with the right message at the right time in the right channel. Deliver messages to UK, European and global prospects and customers triggered by transactions such as purchases, returns, and payments. Send personalized, contextual emails to the same contact as the journey evolves.
- Attract the right prospects by running targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns with marketing automation capabilities that include email marketing, web landing pages, events, telemarketing, SMS integration, and LinkedIn integration.
- Create campaign assets quickly with marketing automation features including configurable templates, reusable content blocks, and design tools. Use Microsoft Power Automate to streamline content approvals.
- Run business-unit-level marketing with reusable shared campaign content and custom audience targeting, tailored to your UK, European and global prospects and clients.
ALIGN SALES AND MARKETING
- Create a single view of prospects and unify data across of UK, European and global contacts, leads, and customers with Dynamics 365 Sales
- Identify, target, and close top accounts with personalised, account-based content and nurture activities.
- Track and prioritize leads across all touchpoints with multiple lead-scoring models and sales readiness grades.
- Increase productivity and improve coordination between marketing and sales with prebuilt workflows that automatically hand off sales-ready leads and drive follow-ups. Quickly write and send marketing-branded emails to targeted recipients using the send now feature.
- Simplify collaboration with familiar Office 365 tools, shared calendars, and cross-team visibility into campaigns and leads.
MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS
- Improve marketing effectiveness with prebuilt dashboards and marketing analysers—or build your own custom dashboards.
- Test and choose the right content using built-in A/B testing and the ability to include fully rendered dynamic content. Send messages at the right time with smart scheduler, and improve open rates using spam score.
- Better understand customer needs by monitoring the customer journey and gathering information using surveys from Microsoft Forms Pro.
- Target the right audience and focus on the highest priority leads by leveraging data from Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. Set up multiple lead-scoring models to enrich customer engagements.
GROW WITH AN ADAPTABLE PLATFORM
- Adapt marketing to your needs using tools like no-code visual editors that simplify build-and-deploy processes for the web and mobile apps.
- Easily integrate data from Dynamics 365 and third-party apps and systems. Automate processes using either built-in workflows or new Microsoft Power Automate workflows.
- Enhance marketing campaigns and inform target segments with customer journey and segment APIs that can be used to integrate directly with Dynamics 365 Marketing and external systems.
- Market globally while maintaining compliance with today’s privacy and compliance requirements and regulations. Request, capture, and store consent—a core tenet of GDPR (essential for compliance in the UK and Europe and a rapidly-adopted standard across the globe)—and drive your marketing activities based on consent given by your audience.
Queue Associates UK – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing: Background and Expertise
Queue Associates UK, Ltd. possesses three decades of experience in supporting private sector and government agencies in the United Kingdom, and throughout Europe and across the globe with core Microsoft business productivity solutions, now centred in the complete Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite. Regarded as one of the most knowledgeable consultants in the United Kingdom, the award-winning, Gold Certified, Queue team is committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each UK client.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 UK business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +44 020 7549 1606.