Move From Reactive to Proactive Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation (PSA) application helps organisations of all sizes in the United Kingdom efficiently track, manage, and deliver project-based services, from the initial sale all the way to invoicing. With Microsoft Profit from your projects. Queue Associates UK, Ltd., a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner based in the Farringdon area of London, implements, comprehensively, MS Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation, which helps UK organisations of all sizes – and others throughout Europe and across the globe – to build trusted customer relationships by delivering outstanding project experiences.
Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation empowers organisations that deliver professional services to execute profitable projects on time and within budget while increasing employee productivity—this includes:
- Planning projects, and creating estimates and work schedules
- Estimating and tracking project cost and revenue
- Forecasting resource requirements for projects in the pipeline
- Tracking project progress and cost consumption
- Managing quoting, pricing, and billing for projects
- Assigning and managing resources
- Using reports and interactive dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for successful projects
- …and more
For Government Contractors, and other service-oriented companies, Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation, delivered by Queue Associates UK, supports monitoring and controlling costs for project-based work through individual consultants being able to easily enter and track project time and expenses either on mobile or using a web browser.
MANAGE PROJECTS WITH CONFIDENCE
- Earn customer trust by ensuring project deliverables reflect the terms of the contract, approved work, and expenses.
- Visualize accurate cost, effort, and revenue, and achieve predictable project delivery using robust project planning capabilities including native Microsoft Project integration.
- Provide project managers with intuitive dashboards to review, monitor, and approve all costs and time impacting their projects.
- See things from the customer’s perspective. Survey, measure, and act on customer feedback by bringing your customer data together with survey insights from Microsoft Forms Pro—included with Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation.
OPTIMIZE YOUR RESOURCES
- Streamline scheduling with intelligent and relevant skills-based assignments and real-time visibility to resources using a unified scheduling engine.
- Accurately measure utilization and make intelligent decisions to get the most out of billable resources by using real‑time dashboards.
- Empower consultants and sub-contractors to update their skills profile and apply directly for relevant projects.
FORECAST PROJECT PROFITABILITY
- Prioritize deals based on a unified sales management dashboard that brings together product and project‑based opportunities.
- Engage directly with customers on quotes, project scope, and resource requirements through a secure portal.
- Ensure seamless sales collaboration by creating project contracts, tracking labour rates, and generating statements of work directly within Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Foster collaboration across UK project teams using audio, video, and document management with integration to Office 365 applications.
- Respond quickly to scope changes and project risks by managing critical key performance indicators to ensure profitable service delivery.
- Submit, approve, process, and reconcile time and expenses anytime, anywhere, for timely customer billing.
INNOVATE WITH A MODERN AND ADAPTABLE PLATFORM
- Accelerate time to market and adapt the application to your needs with no-code visual editors and tools that make it easy to build and deploy web and mobile apps.
- Unify your service environment by automating processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems for better engagement experiences.
- Rely on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure and trust our state-of-the-art datacentres to safeguard your data.
- Transform your customer interactions with deep insights provided by artificial intelligence that guide your teams to the right business outcomes.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 UK business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +44 020 7549 1606.