Queue Associates UK, Ltd. is a full-service Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner based in the Farringdon area of London, and implements, comprehensively, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales for businesses and other customer-facing organisations in the United Kingdom and across Europe. MS Dynamics 365 Sales, a 360-degree customer relationship management (CRM) solution, enables sales and other customer engagement professionals to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, close sales and/or deliver constituent services faster.
- When Queue Associates UK brings MS Dynamics 365 Sales into a corporate or public sector organisation for its sales function, it enables these entities to keep track of their accounts and contacts, nurture sales from lead to order, and even support the creation of sales collateral.
- It also enables UK businesses to create marketing lists and campaigns and follow service cases associated with specific accounts or opportunities.
- Dynamics 365 Sales is a model-driven app that is built on the Microsoft Common Data Service platform. Queue Associates UK can help to build workflow with Dynamics 365 that creates and manages model-driven apps by using Microsoft PowerApps.
Turn Relationships into Revenue with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
Queue Associates UK helps organisations to go beyond the standard salesforce automation found in other CRM products with Dynamics 365 Sales, which enables them to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively and win more deals.
Queue Associates UK – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales: Background and Expertise
Since sales enablement software was first conceptualized and launched, followed by the release of more extensive customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, the team at Queue Associates UK, Ltd. has been on the forefront of implementing, and continuing to deliver, these essential solutions – principally, software from industry-leader, Microsoft – for small, medium and large businesses. Queue’s work for clients throughout the United Kingdom, and across Europe and the UK is now centred on the comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite – Queue Associates, UK, Ltd. is a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner – and, currently, the powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales. Our team features senior sales and marketing executives with advanced business degrees (MBAs and more) that possess many decades of experience as end-users, strategists and technologists who can help UK organisations to most effectively use these critical business tools. We have won numerous awards over three decades for these services, and we are committed to providing integrated solutions and unsurpassed support for each UK client.
Examples of Queue Associates UK’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales solutions for our clients throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and in other parts of the world.
Explore MS Dynamics 365 Sales Capabilities
In this section, Queue Associates UK, Ltd., has curated content directly from Microsoft that demonstrates the MS Dynamics 365 Sales module’s capabilities to support intelligent business functions across an entire organisation for sales, other customer-facing and sales administration professionals.
When implemented collaboratively by Queue Associates and our clients, United Kingdom businesses and government entities can leverage these powerful CRM capabilities to streamline and advance their customer relationships and grow opportunities and revenue.
SELL SMARTER WITH CONTEXTUAL INSIGHTS
- Improve conversion and win rates with lead and opportunity scoring based on advanced scoring models to identify UK customers most likely to convert and buy.
- Increase response rates through warm introductions from colleagues who are already emailing, meeting, and collaborating with prospects.
- Tailor engagement based on contextual insights that recommend personalized talking points and next best actions.
- Show sellers when and how customers interact with their emails, so they can be more proactive and responsive in their email communications.
- Keep relationships on track with signals from Dynamics 365 and Office 365 that reveal relationship health and risks with local UK and other European and global clients, prospects and constituents.
BUILD UK RELATIONSHIPS WITH AUTHENTIC AND PERSONAL ENGAGEMENT
- Unify relationship data and processes with LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration so UK sellers can build trust and easily manage relationships at scale.
- Get profiles and insights with LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration, including related leads and ways to secure a warm introduction.
- Keep track of contacts and visualize relationships among UK, European and global contacts with interactive org charts.
- Collaborate and personalize sales documents with embedded Office 365 tools—fitting the way sellers work.
FREE UP MORE TIME FOR SELLING
- Minimize routine tasks with contextual prompts that, as sellers enter notes, suggest new records to create.
- Concentrate on selling with sales playbooks that contain repeatable, winning sales techniques for UK organisations and contextual reference materials.
- Spend less time searching for content with modern sales enablement capabilities that intelligently recommend the most relevant content and related training to sellers.
- Reduce training with a business process UI that provides contextual guidance during every phase of the sales cycle.
BOOST SALES PRODUCTIVITY WITH SEAMLESS TOOLS
- Collaborate on deals across functions and geography – throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and even across the globe – with customer information and document sharing directly from Microsoft Teams, a modern hub for chat, meetings, documents and business applications.
- Minimize manual data entry by scanning and converting business cards into new records in Dynamics 365.
- Streamline workflow with modern mobile applications and familiar tools like Outlook, Excel, and SharePoint that work seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Recruit, onboard, and strengthen your partner channel. Give UK and other business partners a quick view of interactions across opportunities, cases, and other relevant information with partner relationship management.
ACCELERATE SALES PERFORMANCE
- Help sales managers drive performance with pipeline analysis, deal insights, relationship analytics, and conversation intelligence.
- Discover emerging customer needs, competitive dynamics, and market trends with AI-driven insights.
- Proactively identify at-risk deals, gain visibility into conversations, and provide actionable feedback through built-in coaching tools.
INNOVATE WITH FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS THAT GROW WITH YOUR UK BUSINESS
- Accelerate time to market by quickly adapting the prebuilt application to your needs with visual editors. Automate workflows, analyse data, and easily build custom applications with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Easily deliver insights to your sales team with built-in AI. Customize insights to fit your sales process—no code required.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of operating an infrastructure across the United Kingdom, Europe and the globe with Azure and help safeguard your data throughout Microsoft datacentres.
- Transform the end-to-end customer journey by unifying your data across marketing, sales, and service.
You can reach a Queue Associates‘ Microsoft Dynamics 365 UK business consultant to ask any questions or to request a trial version by completing the form below, or by calling us at +44 020 7549 1606.